Business Coaching and Facilitation for Public Service Agencies, Government Departments, Corporate and Private Business and Non-Profit Agencies
With over 25 years experience gained from frontline to executive roles, consulting, facilitating and coaching, I’ve helped hundreds of clients harness the power of change across more than 22 different industries.
WHAT CAROLINE’S INDUSTRY COACHING EXPERIENCE MEANS FOR YOU
I’ve probably walked in your shoes, faced and overcome similar challenges and quickly come to grips with what’s going on in your business. Building close trusted relationships across all levels of an organisation, I tap into your culture, business practices, team dynamics and jargon and yes, I’m a whizz at mastering your 3 letter acronyms!
Transferring successful strategies across industries and organisations sparks innovative solutions. It’s exciting to see public service teams master and apply business concepts to break through entrenched and wicked problems!
But it’s not all one way… many of my business clients learn how to build trusted relationships from my non-profit and public sector clients too.
I love creating connections, introducing clients and brokering partnerships to expand careers, strengthen business relationships and develop organisations. With such a wide and varied network, it’s likely I can connect you with people who can help you too.
POSSIBILITY TO REALITY BUSINESS CLIENTS INCLUDE:
GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS, PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES & AUTHORITIES
Boards, Secretaries, Deputy Secretaries, CEOs, Directors, Senior Public Servants, Teams
Facing increasing pressure to do more with less, government departments and authorities grapple with:
- Dynamic political issues requiring careful management of diverse stakeholders with different agendas
- Shrinking resources and short time frames to deliver complex organisational change and reform
- How to build trusted partnerships to ensure maximum benefit from public funding.
At all levels, my public service clients share a genuine and strong commitment to make a positive difference to the community.
CORPORATE & PRIVATE BUSINESS
Boards, CEOs, Executives, Partners, General Managers, Directors, Senior Managers, Divisions and Teams
Ever-increasing expectations, fierce competition and relentless waves of concurrent change place unprecedented pressure on anyone running a business today. Technology enabled change driven by strong, savvy leadership, needs to happen quickly and effectively.
Failing to harness the power of change to adapt and grow means you’ll quickly become irrelevant and obsolete.
Coaching and consulting across local, national and global businesses, I help senior leaders:
- Set their Strategic Direction and create results oriented Business Plans
- Align organisational mission, vision, structure, culture and capability
- Develop highly effective leadership skills and build capability
Boards, CEOs, Executives, General Managers, Directors, Senior Managers, Teams
With increased focus on early intervention and prevention, charities are under pressure to innovate and collaborate, whilst continuing to provide cost effective services to those stuck in a cycle of disadvantage. Competition for funding is fierce and finding generous sponsors with deep pockets is becoming increasingly difficult.
Coaching and consulting in the non-profit sector, I help senior leaders:
- Create a Strategic Plan, align mission, vision, structure, culture and capability
- Design, create and implement innovative services and programs to address disadvantage
- Build high functioning teams and collaborative partnerships
- Attract, up-skill and retain staff in a sector that’s susceptible to burnout and high turnover
How I can help you??
Her professionalism, knowledge of OCM and also her industry connections became immediately obvious. This, coupled with her engaging approach, made the recruitment of a challenging to find resource a pleasure. I would recommend her… for any organisation serious about change.”
Adrian Baker, District Manager, ADP