Boards, CEOs, Executives, General Managers, Directors, Senior Managers, Teams
Addressing the complex challenges of social, cultural and economic disadvantage and meeting the health and wellbeing needs of our most vulnerable people is not for the faint-hearted. Today’s NGO and non-profit organisations need to be innovative, sophisticated and commercially savvy to do what they do best.
Coaching, mentoring and consulting in the non-profit sector, I help senior leaders:
- Decide where their organisation is heading and where best to focus their efforts
- Create tangible client focused, outcome-oriented Business Plans
- Design, create and implement innovative services to address disadvantage
- Develop collaborative relationships with government departments, sector agencies and corporate partners
- Build strong teams, leadership skills and organisational capability
P2R NGO & NON-PROFIT CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
Here’s a sample of P2R NGO and Non Profit Client achievements:
- A strong compass and clear direction for palliative care
- CEO steps off shaky ground into a bright future
- Setting the collaborative service standard to help vulnerable, ‘at risk’ young people
Ready to see what your organisation is truly capable of?
Caroline’s warm and relational style of engagement has been a great fit to our organisation, and her ability to assist us to take strategic concepts to completion has been an enormous benefit.
As a not-for-profit organisation, Melbourne City Mission has benefitted from Caroline’s expert ability to work with our strengths and potentials in order to create tangible and successful outcomes. She has consistantly and generously gone ‘above and beyond’ the scope of the brief to support our work with disadvantaged communities.
Caroline draws upon a wide network of connections upon which to ‘connect the dots’ and has certainly brokered relationships and connections to assist me in the development of my services. She also draws upon a wealth of knowledge and insights to strengthen her approach to service. Whether it is facilitating a complex planning session, providing life coaching or writing detailed and comprehensive reports/submissions, Caroline’s work at Melbourne City Mission has constantly been of an exceptionally high standard.
Sherri Bruinhout, Director at Melbourne Citymission