We all aspire to lead teams that perform well and achieve success with a minimum of fuss! But it’s often hard to take a step back and objectively assess what they do well and what they must improve to become truly ‘high performing’.
Whether you are creating a new team or have inherited a team that’s been together a while, it’s useful to know where they are today.
Assessing the quality and effectiveness of your team will help you identify their potential and strengths and pinpoint areas for improvement. Your answers to this quiz will guide your team’s ongoing development
- What is your team’s purpose?
- How many people are in your team?
- How would you describe your team?
- What are your team’s Top 3 strengths?
- What are your team’s biggest current challenges?
Discover a few simple steps you can take to lift your team’s performance.