Lift performance to improve results
Executive roles are not for the faint-hearted! High expectations, relentless pressure, complex challenges, constant change, tight timeframes and limited resources are just some of the challenges executives face today.
P2R Executive Coaching Programs are designed to help you achieve your desired outcomes, bridging the gap from where you are now to where you want go in your career.
Our programs cover the full spectrum of executive level roles – aspiring leaders, executives taking on new roles, seasoned executives who feel their career has plateaued and those transitioning to alternative career paths or retirement.
EXECUTIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Establish the trusted reputation you need to succeed
You’ve worked hard to get to where you have in your career and accomplished a lot. But what got you to here won’t get you to where you’re going. At this level you need advanced skills and techniques to successfully compete for the best roles. Executive career development involves:
- Career Planning – decide where you’re heading, what you want and need to achieve and how to create a simple plan to fast track the next stage of your career
- Professional and Personal Branding – communicate who you are and what you do in a concise, powerful and compelling way
- Targeted Engagement Strategies – build a strong and effective network and get on the radar of the right executive search and recruitment firms
If you’re ready to take the next step in your executive career, I can help you.
EXECUTIVE CAREER MANAGEMENT
Unlock your potential and discover what you’re capable of
Life at the top in executive or senior management roles is exhilarating, challenging, highly stressful and often lonely. How many of these can you relate to?
- I’ve just landed a new role and I need to nail it – the honeymoon’s over and the clock’s ticking…
- Expectations are high and the pace is relentless – risk of burnout
- I’ve missed out on promotion and don’t know what I’m doing wrong – no one will tell me the truth
- I’m worried they’ll discover I’m not a good fit for the role – Imposter Syndrome sufferer
- My team is constantly looking to me for direction – they just don’t seem to quite get it!
- My family have unintentionally become my lowest priority – this job is costing me too much
A P2R Executive Coaching Program will help you:
- Reflect and learn from what’s working and what’s not
- Clarify what you want and need to succeed
- Develop an authentic leadership style and professional brand that reflects who you are
- Create balance between work and life, without the juggling act!
- Build calm confidence, new skills, empowering beliefs and success strategies
- Realise your potential to succeed and enjoy the ride!
P2R Executive Coaching Program provides the right balance of challenge and support to help you achieve way more than you believe possible.
I have a limited number of Executive Coaching places available and they fill up quickly. Register your interest now and let’s see how I can help you take your career to a whole new level of success.
“I wasn’t sure I really wanted to work with a coach. But I’m so pleased I chose Caroline to work with. I got more out of my sessions with her than I ever expected. I’ve now got a tool bag with so many practical and helpful tools on it and with a good knowledge of which ones to use everyday. Caroline is a brilliant coach – knows how to ask the right questions, how firm to be and with the right amount of heart and laughs. Brilliant!”
Annie Volkering, Director Corporate Services at Environment Protection Authority