At Possibility to Reality I don’t do change to you or for you. I do change with you – showing you how to make IT work for you.
My philosophy is based on …
‘Catch a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for life.”
With the skills, beliefs and strategies to change you will be able to apply them to all parts of your business, career and life. I am committed to ensuring you have everything you need to sustain the positive effects of coaching, long after your goal is achieved and your coaching program is complete.
HOW COACHING IS DIFFERENT
What do highly effective entrepreneurs, company executives, athletes, entertainers and focused individuals all have in common? They all use a Professional Coach to fast track their success.
While approaches to achieve success are often shared across helping professions, there are fundamental differences including:
- Consulting – Experts design, prescribe and will implement the solution for you
- Counselling – Therapy focuses on understanding and solving the problem clinically
- Mentoring – Experienced mentors share their experience and advice
- Professional Coaching – Is largely future focused and uses deep insightful questioning and simple strategies to help you achieve your goals.
WHAT’S CAROLINE LIKE?
What you see is what you get! I am a deep listener and straight talker. I will challenge you to go way beyond what you believe is possible with unconditional support, care and humour.
Yes, we will laugh a lot and cry sometimes! As I help you shed old beliefs and strategies that are no longer serving you and replace them with better and easier ways to achieve your goals, you will feel instantly lighter.
I’m naturally positive, highly collaborative and innately curious. My focus is on realizing your potential and empowering you to make positive change happen easily.
The best judges of what it’s like to work with me are my past and present clients. I’ve included their experiences in the blue TESTIMONIALS box in the left column and at the bottom of many pages on this site so you can read what they experienced and achieved, as described by them.
- Confidentiality, time and a safe trusted space to reflect and explore at your own pace
- Honesty and integrity – we won’t shy away from the tough stuff!
- A flexible program designed to achieve your goals as easily as possible. This includes a robust, concrete process and wide range of tools and resources based on proven coaching approaches, over 10 years professional coaching experience and 25+ years in business.
- Direct and sometimes disarming questions to create powerful yet simple solutions
- Greater clarity about what you want to achieve and what that will give you
- Deeper insight and understanding of your beliefs, strengths and gaps
- Simple and more effective ways to ‘be’ – less stress and doubt, greater ease and confidence
- Exploration of all your options to make well-informed decisions that feel right
- Inspiration and motivation to move forward and achieve your goals one step at a time
- The ability to ‘pay it forward’, help others and make an even bigger difference. We go ‘behind the scenes’ and I teach you how to apply powerful coaching techniques in your work and life.
- Accountability and support to follow through on your commitments – action creates results
- 100% commitment to and celebration of your success. My biggest buzz comes from my clients breaking through whatever is holding them back and achieving way more than they originally believed possible.
Want to know what others have gained from working with me?
Check out P2R Client Success Stories to see their results.
WHAT YOU WON’T GET FROM CAROLINE
- A one size fits all, cookie cutter approach – My private coaching is based on each client’s unique and individual circumstances
- A barrage of limited psychometric tests that don’t take everything about you into account
- The Answers! Those are within you and my job is to help you discover and act on them
- Staying where you are or going backwards. We only move forward and in the same way you can’t ‘unring a bell’, you can’t unlearn what you gain from coaching with me.
- A nice chat and waste of time and money! Your time is precious and I will cut to the chase to ensure each coaching session is high in value and rich in results, based on what you want to achieve.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to the questions below, I’m confident you’ll achieve real results and enjoy the experience.
- I would like greater clarity, direction, focus and confidence
- I want to work with someone who understands, challenges and never judges me
- I value authenticity, honesty and freedom to discover what’s possible
- I’m prepared to swap fear and old ways of thinking for curiosity, deeper insight and the ability to change
- I’m ready to discover what I’m truly capable of
- I’m responsible for my results, will hold myself accountable and will take massive action to achieve my desired outcomes
- I’m committed and ready to make time and invest in my development
- I’m driven to go beyond what I know and do to become the best I can be
COACHING WITH CAROLINE’S NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You want someone to tell you what to do
- You’re a chronic procrastinator who makes excuses
- You won’t actually do what you say you’ll do
- You’re not ready to step outside your comfort zone
- You’re not prepared to make the necessary changes to achieve success
- You don’t have the time or headspace to invest in your future right now
Still feeling unsure? That’s OK and completely understandable. Permanent and lasting change can seem a little daunting when you don’t know how to make it happen.
The best way to know for sure, is to experience coaching yourself.
Book a complimentary, no obligation coaching session and give it a go!
“I had the pleasure of working with Caroline to reset my career goals and take stock of my workplace relationships. Caroline’s extensive background and experience across a range of organisations allowed her to expertly guide me through the subtleties of workplace culture and uncover missed opportunities to develop optimal outcomes for a variety of situations.
Whilst always managing to keep a smile, Caroline was able draw my attention to improvement opportunities and the positive aspects of every situation I encountered. Caroline’s infectious positive outlook and thorough knowledge of human behaviors enabled me to develop the skills I required to consciously flex my style to suit different client’s communication and learning styles.”
Richard Blair, Manager Emergency Management and Community Safety at Campbelltown City Council