Executive, Career and Seachange Coach, Keynote Speaker, Author and Change Junkie
Caroline’s available for interviews, expert tips and content for articles.
You can contact her directly via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caroline’s 10 Second Bio:
Longer Version Bio:
With first-hand experience gained from front line, executive and consulting roles across
- 22+ industries
- 85+ organisations
- 10 career and 16 job changes
- 4 Lifestyle Changes
Award Winning Master Coach Caroline Cameron, understands the ‘change’ struggle. Bruising change projects, increasing career frustration, failed marriage and work life stress (picture high achieving single mum, desperately juggling too many spinning plates), created a burning desire to find an easier way to achieve success.
And then she figured it out…
For the past decade, through her company Possibility to Reality, she has coached hundreds of senior leaders and teams, mid-career professionals and evolving organizations – helping them harness the power of change to achieve their personal and professional goals.
As a leading Seachange Coach, she also helps corporate refugees, singles, families and retiring Boomers make the seachange tree change move. Starting your own business; buying a few acres in the country; volunteering overseas; taking the kids off on an adventure year – life is all about doing what you love in a place you love, with those you love.
A former change management consultant, popular speaker and author of The Great Life Redesign – change how you work, live how you dream and make it happen today, Caroline shares often surprising insights into the hectic lives we live today, why we do what we do and how to change it when it simply isn’t working any more.
She publishes POSSIBILITIES – a regular electronic newsletter, offering simple strategies to make business, career and life changes easier.
Subscribe at Possibilitytoreality.com.au.
Ask Caroline a question by emailing her – email@example.com
5 Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Caroline
1. She was born in England and made her first seachange to Australia when she was four. She’s an ‘Aussie Pom’ and it really only causes a problem when England’s playing Australia in the cricket.
2. She has a goofy, soft coated wheaten terrier called Tiggy whose antics make her laugh every day. Laughing a lot is one of the things Caroline does best.
3. Her first proper job was working as a Play Therapist at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children in London, helping very sick little people overcome their fear of hospital. She uses many of the same tips and strategies she learnt there to help CEOs and strong, powerful executives overcome their fear of change!
4. Caroline loves travel adventures and has explored over 85 countries. The beautiful people and stunning scenery of Bhutan and Nepal are a standout memory; Florence is her favourite city and Antarctica is high on her bucket list.
5. She lives in Melbourne, loves interesting people, great coffee and mooching round her local farmer’s market on Sundays. While she’s not having much luck growing her own veggies, she isn’t giving up yet!
As well as being great to work with, Caroline is an expert coach and motivational speaker who knows her stuff! We engaged Caroline as the life coach for a Financial Health Retreat – to help our guests see their personal finances in a bigger life picture. The event was informal and Caroline was a critical part of creating a relaxed and engaging event.
Our guests were mainly media representatives, which suited Caroline’s ability to communicate in detail while keeping an eye on the big picture – all the time being genuine and personable. She has a great ability to connect easily with people and her group sessions are highly interactive – there are no passengers in Caroline’s sessions! She also provided some incredibly practical tools.
I would highly recommend Caroline to anyone who wants their event to create a positive impact, long after it is over.
Coran Lill, Corporate Communications, Coran Lill Communication