Empower your people, improve business performance, see immediate results
The success of any business depends on its people and retention of your best talent is critical. Staff turnover increases when people feel like they aren’t heard, valued, supported and growing. Investing in your people is way more cost effective than replacing them and targeted professional development returns strong benefits to your business and people.
↑ RETENTION ↓ STAFF TURNOVER
P2R Personal Development Workshops address the real and urgent challenges your people face every day. Providing highly relevant insights, knowledge and skills that can be applied immediately these include:
- How to ‘Be’ an effective leader – identify unique leadership qualities, strengthen leadership style and build a leadership toolkit
- Advanced communication skills – increase influence and impact; turn difficult conversations into constructive interventions
- Plan and manage your career – career planning and personal branding
- Manage stress, build resilience and maintain wellbeing – personal productivity, work life balance and relationship strengthening tools
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT P2R PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
Research shows that acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies through traditional training results in 5 – 10% retention. Even when people retain what they’ve learned, it doesn’t mean they can and will apply it!
Using a unique blend of training, facilitation and coaching, P2R 1 Day, in-house Personal Development Workshops are different from standard training courses or traditional group workshops. Bridging the ‘knowing/doing’ gap, these programs:
- Provide a more effective, supportive and challenging learning experience – small group size, maximum 12 people
- Are tailored to your business and your people’s specific needs
- Provide proven strategies and techniques that are quick and easy to learn, apply and sustain
- Are fast-paced and highly interactive – learn by doing
- Include powerful accountability and commitment techniques to ensure your people apply what they learn
- Enable your people to help and coach others within your organisation – ‘pay it forward’.
Here are our most popular personal development workshops:
Provides a simple way to identify what you want from your career; explore the alternatives, develop a clear career path and take control of your professional future.
- Know what effective career planning is (and isn’t)
- Expanded career paths and professional development options
- Simple process to identify your career path and create a career plan
- Align your career plan with your PDP (Professional Development Plan)
“Thank you so much for our Career Planning Workshop today. It gave me important new insights, motivation and valuable tools which I’m ready and now able to put into action!”
Nat, Manager, Insurance Industry
Enables managers to understand stress and resilience, identify key stress triggers, develop a toolkit of powerful resilience techniques, increase wellbeing and thrive in demanding work environments.
- Heightened awareness of stress and it’s triggers – able to identify and manage stress
- Strengthened resilience and increased physical and emotional wellbeing
- Ability to thrive through constant pressure and change
- Increased self-awareness and personal empowerment – handle difficult situations with confidence, get more done and switch off away from work.
“This course helped me to recognise my innermost strengths and the values that make me the person I am. Thank you. I had the thrival kit in me all the time – you tapped it out. Thank you. I shall now face this year with renewed vigour.”
“For me the choice of Do It / Don’t Do It has been a stand out.”
“Very much enjoyed this PD. I now have lots of positive ideas to deal with anything I’m thrown. Thank you 🙂
“Easy to listen to facilitator, easy to grasp, nice group work sessions.”
“This has been a wonderful day and I really believe you have given us the direction to go forward.”
“Thank you for making me think, react, question and cry – you’ve given me lots to choose to do 🙂
“Thank you for your words of wisdom. I felt the appreciation cards were a wonderful way of making everybody feel validated.”
Powerful yet simple communication skills to reduce misunderstanding and reliance on email, strengthen relationships, increase influence and achieve your desired outcome more easily
- Reduces conflict within and across teams – turn difficult conversations into constructive interventions
- Increases trust and builds behavioral flexibility
- Improves personal effectiveness, leadership capability and impact
“What makes Caroline’s workshops different is that it stays with you long after the course is over! The Advanced Communications skills I’ve learnt have been invaluable professionally and personally, from the moment I walked out of the workshop. Influencing others, especially my colleagues and those more senior to me is now so much easier.”
Doug P., Management Consultant, Professional Services Industry
Designed for senior leaders to increase self awareness and take their leadership to a whole new level of effectiveness and impact.
- Gain greater understanding of leadership strengths, styles and qualities
- Develop an authentic, intentional leadership approach using proven leadership models and approaches
- Gain practical leadership skills to improve decision making, problem solving and engagement
- Build trust, credibility and a strong leadership brand
“Before this workshop, I’d been ‘going through the motions’ as a leader. I now know a lot more about myself as a leader and how to use my strengths intentionally to help my team and influence my peers. I feel a lot clearer and more confident – thanks Caroline!”
Malcolm R, General Manager, Financial Services Industry
Choose from one of the personal development workshops above or ask me to design one based on your team’s specific needs:
What do your people need most, right now?